Take me to Hill Head Beach!
Who doesn’t love a day out at the beach? Hill Head Beach is the perfect day out in Hampshire for everyone and has some lovely spots for picnics as well as long walks.
The beach is set across from the Isle of Wight, and it’s a popular spot for people who love water sports including sailing, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
And near the beach is Titchfield Haven National Nature Reserve, which houses lots of species of birds.
How far is the beach from Holiday Inn Fareham Solent?
It’s only a 12-minute drive from the hotel (4 miles). Don’t fancy driving? A taxi costs around £7.
Follow the below directions to reach the beach from the hotel:
- Turn left toward Cartwright Dr, and turn left onto Cartwright Dr
- At St Margaret’s Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Southampton Rd
- At Titchfield Gyratory, take the 2nd exit onto Titchfield Rd/B3334
- Turn right onto Cuckoo Ln, and then turn right onto Plymouth Dr
- Continue onto Old St, and turn right onto Cliff Rd
- Destination will be on the left
Book a hotel near Hill Head Beach
We recently had our Open Lobby refurbished, so when you stay with us you can enjoy all the benefits of this wonderful space.
Covid-19 health and safety at our hotel
We want to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us in Fareham. That’s why we have introduced enhanced hygiene cleaning and safety measures all around the hotel.
Take a look at our Covid-19 FAQs to find out more.