Enjoy an evening of laughs!
After telling Manuel that he has to work on Christmas Day, miserly old Basil Fawlty is visited by the ghosts of his old business partner and 3 comedy legends in this hilarious take on the Dickens Christmas Classic.
Sybil wants Basil to return to the ‘carefree’ man she married and Manuel’s desperate to feed his son, Tiny Timeo. But will Basil manage to change his ways, serve his guests and fill them with Christmas cheer…or at least a Christmas pudding?
Fawlty Towers comes to Fareham
Join us on Saturday 16th November 2019 for our Fawlty Towers comedy dining event! It’s only £35 per person including a 3-course dinner and a night of comedy.
- Cream of leek & potato soup (V)
- Maple glazed ham terrine, piccalilli ciabatta crispbread
- Turkey crown, sage & onion stuffing, chipolata wrapped in bacon & gravy
- Roast parsnip & cheddar tart (V)
Served with vegetables & rosemary roast potatoes.
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce (V)
- Gin & elderflower cheesecake slice (V)
Full pre-payment and food pre-order required.