Blackadder comedy dining event
Lord Blackadder is hosting dinner at Holiday Inn Fareham on Saturday 26th September 2020 at 7.30pm!
Enjoy a three-course meal and an evening of laughs.
Will Baldrick and some surprise guests thwart his cunning plan? Find out in this classic comedy dining experience. Set in Tudor times, characters from series three and four pop up too.
Book now to avoid beheading!
What’s on the menu?
Explore your menu for the night here:
- Tomato & basil soup with rustic bread
- Ham hock & pea terrine, piccalilli and toasted ciabatta
- Confit duck leg, gratin potatoes, braised red cabbage and orange jus
- Chicken Kiev, sautéed new potatoes, green beans and garlic butter
- Tortellini with a roasted tomato sauce (V)
- Very berry Eton mess and crushed meringue
- Vanilla cheesecake with a dark chocolate sauce
How much are tickets?
Tickets are just £35 per person.
Book me in
Terms and conditions. Strictly over 18s. Full pre-payment and pre-order required.