Valentine’s Day dinner in Fareham
Join us at Holiday Inn Fareham-Solent this Valentine’s day on Friday 14th February 2020 from 7.30pm for a romantic three-course meal followed by tea and coffee.
This delicious menu also includes a glass of Prosecco or a bottle of Peroni for each guest.
What’s on the menu?
Here’s what’s on your menu for the evening:
- Tomato & basil soup served with rustic bread
- Ham hock & pea terrine served with piccalilli and toasted ciabatta
- Baked camembert, toasted ciabatta and onion chutney
- Antipasti (to share) – a selection of cold meats, cheeses, olives and breadsticks
- Confit duck leg with gratin potato, braised red cabbage and orange jus
- Braised feather blade beef served with creamy horseradish mashed potatoes and buttered green beans
- Salmon fillet, sautéed new potatoes, green beans and garlic butter
- Stuffed red pepper with wild rice and spiced tomato sauce
- Very berry Eton mess with crushed meringue
- Vanilla cheesecake and dark chocolate sauce
- Bailey’s crème brulee
- Sharing chocolate fondue (marshmallows, chunky fresh fruit skewers)
Your delicious meal is followed by tea and coffee.
How much will it cost?
Terms and conditions. Full prepayment and food order required.