FAQs on using our Spirit Health Club in Fareham
Explore the changes we’ve made below and take a look through our FAQs. If you have any other questions contact our club at email@example.com.
Which facilities are open?
Our gym, swimming pool, sauna and jet pool are open to club members, hotel guests and day pass guests. Our steam room remains closed for now. You will need to book a slot in advance for the gym and swimming pool, and we ask that guests only use the sauna and jet pool for no longer than 15 minutes. Opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 6.30am – 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am – 9pm
Booking a gym or pool session
Can I just turn up to use the facilities?
No, this isn’t possible for now. In order to monitor our capacity, you will be required to book a time slot using our app to use the gym or pool. Please ensure that you register for our app, as we’ll need this to get in touch with all of our members.
How do I register to use the booking app?
You can download the app from the URL code sent out on the ‘Welcome Email’ to you when you joined our club.
How do I book a slot?
If you’re booking online, you’ll need to activate your account – simply click on the link below and select ‘Activate my Account’. You’ll then need to enter your details, and once this is done you’ll be sent your password via email.
How far ahead can I make a booking?
Bookings can be made seven days in advance.
Can I book a gym session and a pool session after?
Yes! You can book a gym session and the next available pool session after your gym session. However, please note that you will not be allowed access to the changing rooms when you arrive for your gym session, therefore we advise you to leave your swimming belongings in your car.
After your gym session, you can leave the club to collect your swimming items. If there is a time difference before the start of your swim session, please do not wait by the entrance or inside the club.
I do not have access to a laptop or smartphone – is there another way I can book my sessions?
Please feel free to call the club directly and we will make your booking for you.
Can I use my One Day Guest pass to bring a friend or family member for a swim or use the gym facilities?
We will not be accepting any guest passes or day passes at this stage, as our capacity numbers are limited. We will let you know when these restrictions will be lifted as soon as possible.
My guest passes are due to expire, can I extend them?
Yes you can! Bring your passes into the club and we will extend them for 3 months.
Using our gym and swimming pool
Do I need to wear a face-covering?
Please note that all club users will be required to wear a face-covering when entering the club, at reception and around club public areas.
Face coverings are not required whilst you’re in the gym working out or when you’re using the wet facilities/poolside and shower.
Are the changing rooms open?
Arrive at the club dressed for your workout – our lockers, changing rooms and showers will be closed temporarily, but the sinks and toilets will be available. If you have mobility requirements and need extra space, please speak to our team.
How long can I use the gym and pool for?
- You can book a 1-hour time slot for the gym or pool
- Using the gym and swimming pool: if you’d like to use both our facilities, please book an individual slot for the gym and another for the pool later – once your gym session is over you can exit the club and return for your swim later on
If I wish to bring my child for a swim, but will only observe her from outside the pool, do I also need to book a time slot to attend?
Yes – you will be required to book a time slot for both yourself and child to be able to enter the poolside area.
Will I be able to shower after my swim?
Only the poolside shower will be available for members to use at this time. Showers within the changing rooms will not be available temporarily. Soap has been provided at the poolside showers for you to use.
To protect other pool users, we’re asking all swimmers to take a quick shower before and after you use the swimming pool using the pool-side showers. Please note that hairdryers and spin dryers won’t be available at this point in time.
Using our sauna and spa pool
- Sauna and Spa Pool usage will be available during your 1-hour swimming pool booking slot. Capacity to these areas will be reduced to only 2 guests at a time. We are asking our members to use these facilities at any time during your booked slot for a maximum for 15 minutes each. Please follow the social distancing and Covid guidelines on display in these areas.
- We are introducing social distancing measures to safely operate these areas. The capacity will be limited to 2 persons or one household, and we are asking all members to use these facilities for 15 minutes only. Please bring a clean towel with you to place on your seat for the Sauna
- Please wipe down surfaces before entering and after leaving these areas.
- As these areas are a small area we ask you as much as possible to social distance yourselves from others by facing away. If you feel comfortable a face covering can be worn in the Spa or Sauna.
- We will be operating a slightly reduced class timetable with social distancing measures in place within our studios. We kindly ask our members to keep 2 metres apart and follow the markings on the floor.
- Please bring your own workout mats as required.
- All equipment needs to be wiped down before and after the class.
- When arriving for your class please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class starting and wait outside the health Club until called through for your class.
- Once the class finishes if you are booking onto another class, please leave the Health Club and return at your next class time.
Our beauty services
When will I be able to book beauty treatments?
Our beauty facilities will remain closed for now. We’ll let you know as soon as we start offering these services again.
My beauty voucher is reaching expiry, what do I do?
Please contact our club via email and we will extend the voucher for you.
Get in touch
Thank you for helping us to keep our club a healthy, safe and happy community. If you have any questions or would like to enquire about memberships, please get in touch!